Amenities at Champagne Smiles
While our priority at Champagne Smiles is your oral health, we also value your comfort. We offer our patients spa-like amenities and a soothing atmosphere to make going to the dentist a relaxing experience. When you visit our practice for dental care, you can expect:
- Four different levels of sedation to help you relax during your procedure, including nitrous oxide
- Satellite radio and headphones so you can listen to music while we work
- Cable television, allowing you to catch up on your favorite shows during your appointment
- A hot and cold beverage bar for you to enjoy before or after your treatment
- Stress balls for patients who have a habit of fidgeting at the dentist
- A warm welcome from Prudence, our resident therapy dog
- Warm neck wraps to soothe tense muscles
- A blanket to keep you cozy on cold winter days
- Paraffin hot wax mitts, so you’ll even leave our office with softer hands!
With our reputation for high-quality dental implants, stunning smile makeovers, and a dental experience like no other, many patients choose to travel to our office from out-of-town in order to be treated by Dr. Champagne and his team. For these patients, we offer concierge services—our staff will make arrangements for transportation, lodging, and anything else you need during your stay in the area.
Our office uses only the latest in dental technology for better outcomes, reduced pain, shorter recovery, and less time spent in the dentist’s chair.
Is there anything else we can do to make your visit to Champagne Smiles a more comfortable experience? We are happy to accommodate your needs. Please give us a call at 732-972-0918 to talk to a member of our team about your request.